Adult Marvel enthusiasts can put their passion on display with this recreation of one of the most iconic items in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. LEGO® Marvel Captain America’s Shield (76262) is a detailed and authentic model that is rewarding to build and pleasing to admire long after the construction work has been completed.
- Item: 76262
- Ages: 18+
- Pieces: 3128
An emblem of good vs. evil
The 3,128-piece model measures over 47 cm (18.5 in.) in diameter and rests on a stand that incorporates a nameplate. For added convenience, a digital version of the set’s building instructions can be found on the LEGO Builder app.
- Iconic shield – LEGO® Marvel Captain America’s Shield (76262) is an authentic build-and-display model of the famous emblem of good vs. evil
- Ready for display – The shield rests on a stand incorporating a nameplate and comes with a Captain America minifigure with its own shield and Thor’s hammer, Mjölnir
- Rewarding challenge – Model-makers can lose themselves in this immersive project as they recreate a piece of comic-book history, brick by brick
- Gift for adults – This hands-on building kit makes a suitable gift for any Marvel fan, LEGO® lover or model-maker
- Display-worthy piece – The completed model measures over 47 cm (18.5 in.) in diameter
- Use your mobile device – For added convenience, a digital version of the set’s building instructions can be found on the LEGO® Builder app
- Intuitive building instructions – Kids can download the LEGO® Builder app for an immersive building experience, with digital tools to zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track progress
- Relax and recharge – The range of LEGO® Sets for Adults provides a rewarding build-and-display experience that lasts long after the construction work has been completed
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components meet stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and easy to build with
- Safety assured – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards