Let ninja fans aged 6+ enjoy fast thrills with Kai’s Ninja Race Car EVO (71780) building set. This LEGO® NINJAGO® car toy features an opening cockpit and an impressive golden wing spoiler on the back. It can be upgraded from an off-road vehicle into a street race car by swapping its 4 wheels.
- Item: 71780
- Ages: 6+
- Pieces: 94
Best ninja toys for kids
The playset comes with a fantastic Kai minifigure, who is armed with 2 golden katana weapons and can be placed inside the cockpit to drive the red NINJAGO car. It will inspire kids to enjoy staging countless hours of racing action around the streets of NINJAGO City.
A fun digital experience for LEGO fans
Let the LEGO Builder app guide you and your child on an easy and intuitive building adventure. Zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track your progress.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® car – Kids can stage exciting race action with Kai’s Ninja Race Car EVO (71780) playset
- 1 minifigure – This ninja toy features a Kai minifigure, armed with 2 golden katana weapons, who can be placed inside the cockpit to drive the ninja car
- Ninja car toy – Kids can upgrade this model from an off-road vehicle into a street racer car by swapping its 4 wheels
- More ninja adventures – Look out for Lloyd’s Mech Battle EVO (71781), Cole’s Earth Dragon EVO (71782), Jay’s Lightning Jet EVO (71784) and other sets in the LEGO® NINJAGO® range
- Build and play – This 94-piece durable playset lets imaginative kids aged 6+ build as they stage adventures on their own or with friends
- Fun gift idea – This car toy measures over 2 in. (5 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) long and 4 in. (10 cm) wide and can be given to kids as a birthday gift or unexpected treat
- A new way to build – The LEGO® Builder app guides your youngster on an intuitive building adventure. They can save sets,track progress and zoom in and rotate models in 3D while they build
- Premium quality – For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made to ensure they connect consistently every time
- Safety assurance – LEGO® building bricks meet stringent global safety standards