This LEGO® City Train Station (60335) set is packed with cool features, including a ticket office, coffee bar, control room, platform and a track piece that’s compatible with LEGO City train sets. Kids also get a toy bus, road-and-rail cherry-picker truck with a portable toilet in tow, plus a grade crossing with a LEGO City Road Plate for connection to other City sets. Just add the 6 minifigure characters and let the adventures begin.
Build-and-play fun for kids aged 7 and up
This Train Station playset comes with easy-to-follow building instructions for each model, so kids can choose to build their own LEGO toys or join friends and family members for a fun group building experience.
- Item: 60335
- Ages: 7+
- Pieces: 907
Exploring the world through play
LEGO City playsets put kids at the heart of the action with realistic vehicles, feature-rich structures and inspiring characters for fun role play that’s based on real-life scenarios.
- Multi-model toy Train Station – Set the scene for imaginative play with this LEGO® City Train Station (60335) playset for kids aged 7 and up
- All kids need to build a toy train terminal – Includes a bus, rail truck, trailer, portable toilet, Road-Plate grade crossing that connects to other LEGO® sets, 4 track pieces and 6 minifigures
- Features and functions – The road-and-rail maintenance truck comes with fold-down wheels for traveling on the tracks, while the bus has an accessible interior with seating for 6 minifigures
- A fun gift idea – This playset can be given as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day gift for kids and train enthusiasts aged 7 and up
- Dimensions – When built, the toy Train Station measures over 8 in. (21 cm) high, 14.5 in. (37 cm) wide and 4.5 in. (12 cm) deep
- Includes fun minifigure accessories – This LEGO® City playset comes with a toy bike, hammer, shovel, broom, screwdriver, mug and ticket tile
- Designed for ages 7 and up – This toy Train Stationplayset includes easy-to-follow printed building instructions for each model
- Learning kids through play – LEGO® City building sets come with structures, vehicles and characters that inspire creativity and skill-building play
- Premium-quality toys – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Putting safety first – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety