Catch the colorful new LEGO® DUPLO® My First Number Train - Learn To Count (10954). With 10 number bricks for toddlers to load, unload, stack and sort, plus girl, boy and dog DUPLO figures – the play-and-learn fun never ends.
Toddlers can place the number bricks on and off the wagons, line them up in the correct order and build them together into a number wall. With moving wheels, an opening roof and friendly DUPLO characters to share the fun, the Number Train will transport your toddler to a world of imaginative, developmental play! LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful learning into preschoolers’ hands. With DUPLO playsets, parents and young children can share precious developmental milestones as they build together.
- Item: 10954
- Ages: 1½+
- Pieces: 23
- Introduce toddlers to numbers with LEGO DUPLO My First Number Train - Learn To Count (10954). This new version of the iconic Number Train offers more colorful learning fun than ever.
- Includes 10 number bricks carried in the push-along train’s carriages, plus boy, girl and dog LEGO DUPLO figures to inspire imaginative role play.
- Toddlers improve their fine motor skills as they drive the train then load, unload, stack and sort the number bricks. As children explore play possibilities, they also discover colors and numbers.
- With its cute characters and colorful, easy-to-handle bricks, the Number Train is ideal for toddlers aged 18 months and up – and for parents keen to share their preschooler’s developmental milestones.
- The playset measures over 3.5 in. (10 cm) high and 18.5 in. (47 cm) long and combines easily with other LEGO DUPLO sets to inspire even more imaginative play possibilities.
- A toddler-friendly poster-playmat includes full-sized images of the playset to show how the pieces connect to create the train.
- All LEGO DUPLO playsets are expertly designed with imaginative features to encourage open-ended developmental play that parents can share with their little ones.
- LEGO DUPLO playsets satisfy rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it’s been that way since 1969.
- LEGO DUPLO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet demanding child safety standards.