A new way to build
Let the LEGO Builder app guide your youngster on an intuitive building adventure, allowing them to zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track their progress.
Welcome to the next generation of Heartlake City
Kids can make friends, discover exciting locations and act out real-life adventures in the LEGO Friendsuniverse.
- A house filled with friendship – Inspire kids aged 7 and up to create their own friendship stories with this fun LEGO® Friends Autumn’s House (41730)
- 4 mini-dolls and accessories – The set comes with LEGO® Friends characters Autumn, Leo and Aliya, plus mom Mia, Daisy the dog and the family’s foal, plus lots of accessories for creative fun
- Feed their passion – Discover accessories inspired by the friends’ hobbies, including a telescope, notebook and binoculars, baking ingredients, pumpkins, apples, cups, plus food for Daisy the sheepdog
- Explore the house – Kids can build and explore all the different rooms that make up Autumn’s house, including a kitchen, living room, dining room, bathroom, Autumn’s bedroom and a balcony
- A treat for kids who love to play house – This LEGO® Friends toy set makes a fun birthday, holiday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 7 and up who would love to build a LEGO Friends house
- Dimensions – Autumn’s House measures over 9 in. (23 cm) high, 11.5 in. (30 cm) wide and 3.5 in. (9 cm) deep
- A helping hand – Discover intuitive building instructions in the LEGO® Builder app, where kids can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, track progress and save sets as they develop new skills
- A new generation of Heartlake City – In January 2023, the LEGO® Friends universe expanded to introduce new characters and new locations to inspire more role-play adventures
- A quality product – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and easy to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety first – LEGO® Friends bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards