Designed for preschoolers and youngsters
This easy-build 4+ playset comes with a LEGO Starter Brick element, pictorial instructions and the LEGO Builder app – a digital building companion with intuitive tools that enable kids to zoom in and rotate and visualize models from all angles as they build.
LEGO City Great Vehicles
Kids grow up surrounded by amazing vehicles and machines. With LEGO City building sets they get to explore them up close with realistic models and fun characters that inspire open-ended, imaginative play without limits.
- Construction toy set for kids aged 4+ – Join your preschooler for a fun build-and-play experience with this LEGO® City Construction Trucks and Wrecking Ball Crane (60391) set
- What’s in the box? – Everything kids need to build a transporter, wrecking ball crane, dump truck and derelict house, plus 3 worker minifigures and fun accessories for imaginative role play
- Fun functions for imaginative play – Kids swing the boom to demolish the derelict house, then replace the wrecking ball attachment with the bucket to scoop the rubble into the dump truck
- A LEGO® gift – Help build kids’ creativity when you give this toy construction set as a holiday or birthday gift for ages 4 and up
- Dimensions – The transporter truck measures over 3.5 in. (9 cm) high, 6.5 in. (17 cm) long and 3.5 in. (9 cm) wide
- Minifigure accessories – The LEGO® accessories in this set include a toy crowbar, wheelbarrow, walkie-talkie and a building blueprint element
- Guidance for younger builders – This 4+set includes a LEGO® Starter Brick element, a simple pictorial building guide and digital mentoring via the LEGO Builder app
- Kids learn as they play – LEGO® City toy building sets help kids develop confidence and key life skills through open-ended creative play
- Quality assured – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety in focus – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety