Kids can enjoy building a supercool tiger toy to display
Head to the rainforest for thrilling animal adventures! Watch as a powerful tiger patrols the forest and gets ready to pounce. For more action you can rebuild the tiger into a cute red panda that sleeps in trees and munches on bamboo, a koi fish swimming through lakes, or fire up your imagination and use the bricks to create a new animal. The choice is yours with this fantastic 3in1 set.
Passionate animal fans aged 9+ will love to play out fun stories with this brilliant LEGO® Creator 3in1 Majestic Tiger (31129). It features a brick-built tiger model with posable tail, legs, body, shoulders, head and jaw, and it can also change its facial expressions. LEGO toys to fuel gripping imaginative play At least 3 different build-and-play experiences are available to kids with this fantastic 3in1 toy set. They can build a posable tiger with a red bird, rebuild it into a posable red panda with bamboo and a bonsai tree, turn it into a koi fish with moving tail and flippers and water lilies, or delve into their imaginations to create another animal. A digital experience for LEGO builders The building set comes with interactive digital building instructions to make the building experience even more fun. Available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app for use on smartphones and tablets, the zoom and rotate tools help kids visualize the model as they build.
• 3 animal models in 1 set – LEGO® fans can enjoy endless adventures with the Majestic Tiger (31129) building set featuring tiger toy, red panda and koi fish models
• Endless play possibilities – Kids can choose their all-action animal story: stalking prey with a powerful tiger; climbing trees with a red panda; or underwater fun with a koi fish
• Posable fun – The tiger toy can move its body, head, jaw, tail, legs and shoulders; the red panda can move its head, tail, legs, feet and ears; and the koi fish has a posable body, flippers and tail
• Mini models – All 3 animals are accompanied by a smaller model. The tiger has a red bird and jungle display; the red panda has a bonsai tree and bamboo; and the koi fish has water lilies
• A rewarding build – This 755-piece building set lets kids aged 9 and up enjoy a rewarding building experience before animal playtime begins
• Display model – Measuring over 5 in. (14 cm) high, 12 in. (33 cm) long and 2 in. (7 cm) wide, the Majestic Tiger is a great size for kids to show off in their bedroom
• More 3in1 fun – Look out for other new-for-March-2022 LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets including Super Robot (31124), Supersonic-jet (31126) and Dolphin and Turtle (31128)
• Interactive digital building – Using the LEGO® Building Instructions app, builders can zoom, rotate and visualize a digital version of their model on their smartphones and tablets
• High quality – For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made to ensure they pull apart consistently every time
• Safety assurance – LEGO® building bricks meet stringent global safety standards