Fans of Marvel's Thanos will love this supersized Super Hero treat. LEGO® Marvel Thanos Mech Armor (76242) takes the universe’s most powerful super villain and makes him even more awesome! This is a great gift for kids aged 6 and up.
- Item: 76242
- Ages: 6+
- Pieces: 113
Adjustable Thanos mech and minifigure
The Thanos LEGO minifigure fits neatly into the opening cockpit of the mech. Fully jointed arms, legs and fingers allow it to be positioned and posed for imaginative play-and-display possibilities. The character’s famous double-sided sword, Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity Stones are also included to ensure the adventures never end. For added digital fun, the LEGO Builder app features intuitive zoom and rotate tools that let kids visualize their model as they build.
- Supersized super villain – LEGO® Marvel Thanos Mech Armor (76242) is a fully jointed giant that puts endless imaginative action into kids’ hands
- Authentic Marvel action – Includes a Thanos minifigure and a buildable Thanos mech with adjustable arms, legs and fingers, plus the iconic double-sided sword, Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity Stones
- Easy to position and pose – The Thanos minifigure fits into the opening cockpit of the mech, whose movable limbs adjust for endless play-and-display possibilities
- Gift for Marvel fans – Give kids aged 6 and up this hands-on, build-and-play toy as a birthday, holiday or any-day treat
- Take-anywhere figure – Standing over 4 in. (12 cm) tall, this pick-up-and-play building toy delivers big fun wherever kids go
- Interactive digital building – The LEGO® Builder app features intuitive zoom and rotate tools that let kids visualize their model as they build
- Unlimited Super Hero fun – The extensive range of LEGO® Marvel building toys is designed to deliver endless imaginative build-and-play possibilities
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect smoothly every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards