LEGO® DC Batman™ Batmobile™ Tumbler (76240) will stretch your construction skills and capture the style of one of the most iconic vehicles in cinema history.
The ultimate, armored crime-fighting machine
The impressive build-and-display Tumbler from the Dark Knight™ trilogy of Batman movies features an opening roof, which provides access to the driver and passenger seats and control panel. Batman and The Joker™ minifigures are included with a stand. With a sturdy base to display the finished model at its best, your recreation of the Tumbler will provide pleasure long after the hands-on work has been completed.
- Item: 76240
- Ages: 18+
- Pieces: 2049
Adult LEGO kits
Rediscover the joy of creative construction with adult LEGO building sets. Satisfying to build and stunning to display, adult LEGO kits make great birthday presents, holiday gifts and personal treats for any fan of model making or comic-book culture.
- Build and display one of cinema’s most iconic vehicles with LEGO® DC Batman™ Batmobile™ Tumbler (76240) – a captivating LEGO brick model created with adults in mind.
- Includes a buildable Tumbler Batmobile™ with stand, plus Batman™ and The Joker™ minifigures.
- This armored crime-fighting machine is a collectible piece of Batman™ memorabilia that will provide great satisfaction long after the hands-on, creative construction work is over.
- If you’re an adult Batman™ fan or model-making enthusiast, this buildable vehicle is the perfect build-and-display project for you.
- The vehicle measures over 6 in. (16 cm) high, 17 in. (45 cm) long and 9 in. (25 cm) wide and combines easily with other LEGO® DC Batman™ sets.
- This collectible display model provides stress-relieving escapism as 2,049 LEGO® bricks slowly transform into the spectacular Tumbler.
- You can embark on this fascinating construction project immediately, thanks to the high-quality printed instructions that are included.
- The range of LEGO® sets created with adults in mind are designed to deliver a satisfying build-and-display experience that will captivate any model-making enthusiast.
- LEGO® building kits meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.