Immerse yourself in a rewarding model-making project as you recreate the unforgettable style of the classic Batman™ TV series. Created with adult fans in mind, LEGO® DC Batman Classic TV Series Batman Cowl (76238) is satisfying to build and stunning to display.
- Item: 76238
- Ages: 18+
- Pieces: 372
Iconic Batman helmet to build and display
This LEGO brick recreation of the distinctive cowl worn by the famous TV incarnation of the Caped Crusader™ is sure to attract attention and admiration wherever it is displayed. With an information plaque attached to the sturdy, removable base, this remarkable model will provide great pleasure and satisfaction long after the construction work has finished.
- Specially created with adult fans in mind, LEGO® DC Batman™ Classic TV Series Batman Cowl (76238) captures the distinct style of the much-loved TV series.
- This authentic, 372-piece LEGO® brick recreation of the iconic Batman™ helmet comes with a sturdy base featuring an attached information plaque.
- Escape the real world and immerse yourself in an absorbing construction project – then enjoy the pleasure and satisfaction of your completed model long after the hands-on work has finished.
- This stunning, buildable display model makes a great birthday present, holiday gift or personal treat for adult Batman™ fans and model-making enthusiasts.
- Measuring over 7 in. (19 cm) high, 3 in. (10 cm) wide and 4 in. (12 cm) deep, this captivating model provides an attractive conversation piece, whether displayed in your home or workplace.
- With its high-quality, easy-to-follow instructions, you can embark on this fascinating construction project as soon as you open the box.
- The range of LEGO® sets created with adults in mind are designed to deliver a satisfying build-and-display experience that will captivate any model-making enthusiast.
- LEGO® building kits meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.