Celebrate Marvel Studios’ Infinity Saga with LEGO® Marvel Thor’s Hammer (76209). Designed with adult model makers in mind, this premium display piece perfectly evokes the style and spirit of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Item: 76209
- Ages: 18+
- Pieces: 979
A lasting reminder of an epic saga
Marvel enthusiasts will recognize this authentic recreation as Mjölnir, the magical weapon used to devastating effect by Thor throughout Marvel Studios’ 23-movie Infinity Saga. The 18 in. (46 cm) tall model of the iconic hammer rests securely on a stand with an information plate displaying the word ‘Mjölnir’ and the Infinity Saga logo. A Thor minifigure is included, plus a captivating feature found in the head of the hammer. An opening element reveals the storage space for small-scale models of the Infinity Gauntlet, Tesseract and Odin's Fire. With 979 pieces, this challenging and rewarding model is sure to provide great pleasure and satisfaction long after the construction work has been completed.
- Authentic Thor hammer – Celebrate Marvel Studios’ Infinity Saga with the LEGO® Marvel Thor’s Hammer (76209) build-and-display model for adults
- Fun extras – The model rests securely on a stand with an information plate. Also includes a Thor minifigure and 3 small-scale models: the Infinity Gauntlet, Tesseract and Odin's Fire
- Escape the everyday – Immerse yourself in this absorbing construction project, then display the completed model to evoke the style and spirit of the Marvel Cinematic Universe for years to come
- Be a model-making Super Hero – This buildable display model can be given as a birthday present, holiday gift or personal treat for adult Marvel fans and model-making enthusiasts
- Create something special – Measuring over 18 in. (46 cm) high and 11.5 in. (29 cm) wide, this detailed model adds an interesting conversation piece to any home or workplace
- Relax and recharge – The range of premium LEGO® sets for adults provides a rewarding build-and-display experience that lasts long after the construction work has been completed
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfil stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards