Recall epic Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back action on the ice planet Hoth as you build the Imperial Probe Droid (75306). The droid has posable legs and comes with a transparent, brick-built pole to ‘suspend’ it above a buildable snowy scene.
- Item: 75306
- Ages: 18+
- Pieces: 638
An information plaque completes a highly collectible display piece that looks impressive on an office desk or a mantelpiece at home.
Part of a premium-quality collection of LEGO® Star Wars™ sets for adults, this complex, construction kit offers an immersive and fun building experience as you recreate every distinctive detail in LEGO style. It makes a delightful treat for yourself and a fun gift for a Star Wars fan or experienced LEGO lover in your life.
- Be transported to the frozen planet of Hoth and spark memories of classic Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back scenes with this detailed Imperial Probe Droid (75306) build-and-display model.
- The buildable droid LEGO® figure features posable legs and comes with transparent, brick-built pole to ‘suspend’ it above a buildable snowy scene. The set also includes an information plaque.
- This premium-quality set is part of a series of collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ build-to-display models for adults.
- Offering a complex, rewarding build, this 683-piece set makes a terrific birthday, holiday or surprise gift for any Star Wars™ connoisseur or experienced LEGO® builder.
- Measuring over 10.5 in. (27 cm) high, 9 in. (24 cm) wide and 4 in. (11 cm) deep, this buildable model does not need much space for display, but it is sure to grab people’s attention.
- Thinking of buying this set for a Star Wars™ memorabilia collector who is new to LEGO® building? Don’t worry. It comes with step-by-step instructions so they can build with confidence.
- Collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ sets are designed for discerning adults who enjoy mindful, creative projects in their spare time to relax and have fun.
- LEGO® components meet demanding industry standards to ensure a simple, strong connection every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure that they satisfy strict global safety standards.