Give young kids an exciting introduction to the LEGO® Star Wars™ universe with this T-16 Skyhopper vs Bantha Microfighters (75265) starship toy building set.
- Item: 75265
- Ages: 6+
- Pieces: 198
The Bantha and stud-shooting Skyhopper building toys, inspired by Star Wars: A New Hope, are easy to build so the battle play starts fast. Great for solo or group play, children can team up with the Skyhopper pilot or Tusken Raider buildable toy minifigure riding the Bantha into battle. Instructions PLUS! Instructions PLUS offer a digital, interactive guide to building this popular, collectible Star Wars construction toy. Available in the free LEGO Life app, they have zoom and rotate viewing tools to help even younger children build the LEGO brick models. Cool! Top gifts! The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the legendary Star Wars universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars is now its most successful theme with top birthday, Christmas and surprise gifts for kids and adults.
- Young kids will love role-playing duels and creating their own exciting stories with this LEGO® Star Wars™ Microfighters starship toy building set (75265), featuring quick-to-build T-16 Skyhopper and Bantha models.
- The T-16 Skyhopper has 2 stud-shooters and a seat for the pilot minifigure, and the posable Star Wars™ Bantha figure has a saddle for the Tusken Raider minifigure and a Bantha stick holder to inspire action play.
- Great for solo or social play with friends, this collectible building toy has plenty of LEGO® building bricks to spark fans’ imaginations and build creatively with other LEGO Star Wars™ sets.
- With 2 easy-to-build models, this 198-piece starship construction playset makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or special-occasion surprise for kids aged 6+ to introduce them to LEGO® Star Wars™ sets.
- The Bantha measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide and the T-16 Skyhopper measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide – a nice size to fit in a child’s bag for play on the go.
- No batteries required! This popular LEGO® Star Wars™ buildable toy starship is powered by kids’ imaginations, so they can use the Skyhopper, buildable Bantha figure, pilot and Tusken Raider for unlimited adventures.
- Help even younger children build independently with Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO® Life app, which allow them to view a virtual version of the construction models while they build them. Awesome!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ buildable toys are fantastic for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga, make up their own stories or just build and display the collectible construction models.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® building bricks! Ever since 1958, they have met the highest industry standards to ensure they fit together with ease.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max to make sure that every building set meets the highest safety standards on planet Earth (and in galaxies far, far away!).