The Ninja Dragon Temple (71759) playset helps kids aged 4+ develop their building skills. It features a posable dragon, 2 ninja temples, 2 posable trees, a dragon’s egg and 4 minifigures: ninja Kai and Nya, and baddies Cobra Mechanic and Sneaky Snake.
A playset to inspire little builders
This ninja playset has been specially designed to give kids aged 4 and up a brilliant build-and-play experience. Inside the box, each bag of bricks has a model and a character to build so kids can quickly get the action underway. There is also a Starter Brick to provide a partly constructed base to get kids building the dragon.
- Item: 71759
- Ages: 4+
- Pieces: 161
Digital fun for all the family
This playset comes with interactive digital building instructions to make the experience even more fun for little builders. Available in the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for use on smartphones and tablets, the zoom and rotate tools let young kids visualize the model as they construct it. They can save their progress at any point onthe app.
- Beginner LEGO® set – The LEGO NINJAGO® Ninja Dragon Temple (71759) playset lets kids aged 4 and up develop their building skills with a fun and rewarding experience
- 4 minifigures – Includes ninja Kai and Nya, Sneaky Snake on a motorbike and Cobra Mechanic with a spear and catapult, so young builders can role-play adventures
- All-action dragon toy – The dragon has a posable head, tail and wings, and can be built quickly by young children using the Starter Brick
- Gift idea for LEGO® fans– This 161-piece building set is a birthday present idea for kids aged 4 and up that lets them have fun with their ninja heroes
- Display model – Measuring over 3.5 in. (9 cm) high, 9 in. (23 cm) long and 6.5 in. (16 cm) wide, the dragon makes a showpiece in any kid’s bedroom
- Introduction to building with LEGO® bricks – 4+ playsets help youngsters learn how to build, while allowing the rest of the family to share the fun
- A quick build – Simple picture instructions mean kids will be carefully guided, step by step, through the building process
- Interactive digital building – Using the free LEGO® Building Instructions app, builders can zoom, rotate and visualize a digital version of the model on their smartphones and tablets
- Top quality – Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have been made to ensure they pull apart consistently every time. The strength of a ninja is not needed
- Tested for safety – LEGO® building bricks are put through rigorous tests to ensure they meet stringent global safety standards