Kids can enjoy hours of action-packed play with this LEGO® City Touring Stunt Bike (60331) toy playset, featuring a cool, flywheel-powered motorcycle for performing amazing wheelies and stunts. Just add the Lone Wolf Biker minifigure and the scene is set for nonstop stunt-show fun!
Designed for kids aged 5 and up
This toy stunt bike set comes with an easy-to-follow pictorial building guide so kids can enjoy the pride and delight of building their own LEGO toys or join friends and family members for a fun building experience.
- Item: 60331
- Ages: 5+
- Pieces: 10
Kids are the stars of the show
LEGO City playsets put kids at the heart of the action with cool vehicles, realistic structures and fun characters that inspire realistic role play. Combine this set with others from the LEGO City Stuntz range for more stunt-show extravaganzas!
- Toy stunt motorcycle – Introduce kids aged 5 and up to the exciting world of LEGO® City Stuntz with this flywheel-powered toy stunt bike playset, including a Stuntz minifigure
- What’s in the box? – All kids need to build a flywheel-powered stunt bike and LEGO® City Stuntz minifigure, The Lone Wolf Biker
- Real stunt action – Kids push the stunt bike to activate the flywheel, then launch it for fun wheelies and airborne maneuvers
- A fun gift – The LEGO® City Touring Stunt Bike (60331) playset can be given as a holiday, birthday or any-other-day surprise for kids aged 5 and up who like cool action toys
- A take-along toy – Once built, the Touring Stunt Bike measures over 1.5 in. (3.5 cm) high, 2.5 in. (7 cm) long and less than 1 in. (2 cm) wide
- Collect and combine – Combine this stunt bike playset with others from the LEGO® City Stuntz series for more stunt-show fun
- Guidance for younger builders – Includes an easy-to-follow pictorial printed building guide
- Kids learn asthey play – LEGO® City playsets come with realistic structures, vehicles and characters for imaginative play that helps kids develop creative skills and confidence
- Quality assured – All LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global standards for safety