This LEGO® City Space Ride Amusement Truck (60313) toy playset is perfect for kids and fans of amusement parks. The articulated truck comes with a detachable trailer that transforms into a working space-themed ride with lots of exciting features. This set comes with 3 minifigures and lots of story-inspiring accessories for endless hours of play.
Designed for boys and girls aged 6 and up
This playset comes with an easy-to-follow building guide so kids can choose to build their own LEGO toys or join friends and family members for a fun group build-and-play experience.
- Item: 60313
- Ages: 6+
- Pieces: 433
Exploring the world through play
LEGO City playsets put kids at the heart of the action with realistic vehicles, feature-rich structures and inspiring characters for fun role play that’s based on real-life scenarios.
- Fun amusement park toy – Kids get to ride all day with the LEGO® City Space Ride Amusement Truck (60313) toy playset, designed for kids and amusement ride enthusiasts aged 6 and up
- What’s in the box? – Everything kids need to build a truck with a detachable trailer that converts into a space-themed amusement park ride, plus 3 minifigures and fun accessories
- Fun features and functions – Kids board the passengers and turn the crank to operate the space ride
- A fun gift for fans of amusement parks – Can be given as a birthday or any-other-day gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up
- Dimensions – When built, the Space Ride (with truck attached) measures over 6 in. (16 cm) high, 8 in. (21 cm) wide and 13.5 in. (35 cm) deep
- Includes fun minifigure accessories – This LEGO® City playset comes with toy minifigure accessories, including a ride photo tile, alien hat and a mug
- Building fun for ages 6 and up – This amusement park toy playset comes with easy-to-follow printed building instructions
- Made for creative play – LEGO® City building sets put kids at the heart of the action with structures, vehicles and characters that inspire creativity and imaginative play
- Premium-quality toys – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Putting safety first – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety