Kids aged 7+ who love snow sports can have lots of fun with this LEGO® Technic™ Snow Groomer (42148) toy set. As they explore the vehicle’s features – like the moving tracks and the levers that lift and lower the shovels – they’ll be learning too.
- Item: 42148
- Ages: 7+
- Pieces: 178
Build something new
This 2-in-1 model adds an extra dimension to playtime as the Snow Groomer rebuilds into a Snowmobile, letting young builders imagine more fun adventures on the slopes. Let the LEGO Builder app guide you and your child on an easy and intuitive building adventure. Zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track progress.
An introduction to engineering
LEGO Technic buildable model sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- A treat for kids aged 7+ – Inspire kids to try a new building challenge as they explore all the functions of a ski slope vehicle with this LEGO® Technic™ Snow Groomer (42148) model set
- Designed for the slopes – This snow toy model is inspired by real-life vehicles and features details including rubber tires, tracks, and levers to lift and lower the shovel blade and smoothing tool
- A 2-in-1 build – The toy Snow Groomer model rebuilds into a Snowmobile, for even more role-play fun
- A LEGO® gift idea – A gift for kids aged 7 and up who love snowplow toys and construction vehicles
- Measurements – This LEGO® Technic™ model measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) long and 3.5 in. (10 cm) wide
- Intuitive instructions – The LEGO® Builder app guides you and your child on an intuitive building adventure with tools that let you zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track progress
- An introduction to engineering – LEGO® Technic™ buildable model sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering
- High quality – LEGO® Technic™ components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time
- Safety first – LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards