Looking for a fun toy for a kid aged 6 and up who cares about the environment? The Recycling Truck (41712) is for them. Kids patrol the beach with LEGO® Friends Emma and River, collecting the trash to keep wildlife safe. The waste-management toy set comes with 3 garbage cans for sorting recycling into paper, food and glass. It also includes cool toy accessories to bring the play to life, such as a toy shovel and a trash grabber. The garbage truck comes with a movable arm for kids to attach to the cans to tip their contents into the containers.
- Item: 41712
- Ages: 6+
- Pieces: 259
Give the build a digital boost
This cool gift gives kids the best chance of building success. Not only does it come with a step-by-step picture guide, but it also has interactive digital building instructions. Available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, the instructions use intuitive zoom and rotate tools that allow kids to visualize the finished model as they build.
- Fun toy for kids who care – Help kids play out their clean planet dreams with the LEGO® Friends Recycling Truck (41712) playset, where they can sort trash and keep wildlife safe
- Just like the real thing – Waste-management truck toy comes with removable containers, seats upfront for the 2 mini-dolls, a hinged arm that lifts the garbage cans, and a raccoon figure
- Playing out the real world – Kids help LEGO® Friends Emma and River pick up the trash with the grabbers and toy shovel, sort the trash and attach the garbage cans to the truck
- For boys and girls aged 6+ – A gift for a kid who cares for the environment or one that loves making realistic vehicle models
- Colorful display – Measuring over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 6 in. (15 cm) long and 2 in. (6 cm) wide, this garbage truck takes up little space parked up next to a kid’s other model vehicles
- Includes an interactive building guide – Kids can zoom, rotate and view the model from all angles as they build with the LEGO® Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets
- Kids learn as they play – LEGO® Friends sets help kids develop confidence and key life skills with realistic models and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play
- Top-quality gifts – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety comes first – LEGO® Friends sets’ bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety