Inspire kids to be creative with the Emma’s Art School (41711) set, a great gift for kids aged 8+. Inside the beautiful building are 3 floors full of creative art toys, where boys and girls play with LEGO® Friends Emma as she learns the art of ceramics, fashion and 3D printing.
Imaginative toys for creative kids
This pretend-play school set comes with an assortment of cute details: the pottery wheel spins by turning the handle, the camera comes with 2 lenses and the posable mannequin spins on its stand. The beautiful French-style building, with its large windows and creative sign comprised of a brush and a pen, is a work of art in itself! Kids can make it even more attractive by customizing it however they choose with the included LEGO DOTS tiles.
- Item: 41711
- Ages: 8+
- Pieces: 844
An immersive build
This LEGO art set comes with digital instructions available free on the LEGO Building Instructions app. They allow kids to view their model in 3D, rotate it and zoom into it mid-build. It’s construction for the digital age!
- Art gift for creative kids – Let kids express their creativity with the LEGO ® Friends Emma’s Art School (41711) toy set, an extensive building toy with 4 art studios
- What’s in the box? – The set’s 844 pieces create a 3-story building with craft classrooms and art studios to explore, plus a colorful assortment of art toys and 3 LEGO® Friends characters
- Art studio set encourages creative play – Kids who love crafts imagine making different creative artworks in the various classrooms thentaking them to be photographed in the studio
- Packed with creative kit – Authentic accessories, such as a posable mannequin, camera, cotton spools, painting canvas, art brushes and cans of spray paint spark hours of imaginative play
- Gift idea for creative kids – Looking for a truly special new toy or gift? Give this playset as a creative birthday or holiday gift for boys and girls aged 8 and up
- A display to be proud of – Measuring over 10 in. (25 cm) high, 9 in. (23 cm) wide and 3 in. (8 cm) deep and with 844 pieces, this toy school set is a rewarding challenge for keen little builders
- Interactive digital building guide included – Kids can zoom, rotate and view models from all angles as they build with the LEGO® Building Instructions app, available for smartphones and tablets
- Toys that grow imaginations – LEGO® Friends toys are designed to help kids explore their passions and their understanding of the wider world in the company of relatable characters
- Putting qualityin focus – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Putting safety first – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety