Imaginative play that broadens horizons
Each element features creative details. The taco truck has a hinged door for easy play access and is packed with cute details such as hot sauce and guacamole dip. There’s a blender in the juice bar for the LEGO Friends Emma mini-doll to whizz up smoothies, or kids can feed the kitten toy a cookie.
- Item: 41701
- Ages: 6+
- Pieces: 592
Look for LEGO Building Instructions in your app store – a step-by-step building guide where kids can zoom, rotate and visualize models so everyone can feel like a master builder. This LEGO Friends gift for kids lets youngsters play out the real world in a place where everyone’s invited.
- Creative gift that celebrates world food – Young foodies will love to browse the international stalls of the LEGO® Friends Street Food Market (41701) set while they hang out with their BFFs
- Packed with fun features – This 592-piece food set comes with 3 mini-dolls, including LEGO® Friends Emma, a taco truck, juice bar, sushi stall, dining area, cactus sign and a kitten toy for kids
- Interactive play – Mini-dolls have interchangeable heads with differing expressions allowing kids to have fun acting out what they think of the food. The truck opens to allow easy-access play
- Packed with pretend food accessories – An egg-topped ramen bowl, sushi, chopsticks, fork, dipping bowls, fruit, chilies and guacamole dip help the food play come alive for kids
- On-trend birthday gift for kids aged 6+ – Perfect for boys and girls who like toys that reflect the latest trends. A fun birthday gift for little foodies who love hanging out with friends
- Anytime fun – With the taco truck measuring over 4 in. (11 cm) high and 6 in. (16 cm) long, this set is small enough to keep out on display for whenever kids are hungry for some LEGO® food play
- Building for the digital age – Comes with interactive Instructions PLUS, available on the free LEGO® Building Instructions app, where kids can digitally zoom, rotate and visualize toys as they build
- A place for everyone – Introduce kids to colorful LEGO® Friends sets, which let kids explore their passions and new cultures from the comfortof their bedrooms
- Works every time – Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and always connect and pull apart with ease
- Peace of mind at play –popular LEGO® toys are tested to the max to ensure they meet rigorous safety standards