Do you know a child who has a passion for pets? Give them this LEGO® Friends Vet Clinic Rescue Helicopter (41692) toy and let them enjoy hours of exciting bunny-saving stories.
- Item: 41692
- Ages: 6+
- Pieces: 249
Swoop into action
The animal playset comes with a cute lakeside jetty, a picnic scene and a heart-shaped island on which the bunny is stranded. Kids who love cool vehicles will get in a spin for the colorful helicopter toy, which lands on the lake to rescue the rabbit. It's kitted out with a stretcher, baby bottle, syringe and revolving rotors.
Playsets with heart
LEGO Friends sets all come with relatable characters and cute baby animal toys, which help little animal-lovers express their nurturing instincts. Introduce kids to the caring, sharing world of Heartlake City, a place of exciting missions and everyday heroes.
- Delight a little hero with the LEGO® Friends Vet Clinic Rescue Helicopter (41692) toy. Kids can play out limitless animal-saving stories as they swoop to rescue a stranded bunny.
- This colorful children’s animal playset includes LEGO® Friends Stephanie and Mia mini-dolls, a rabbit and a bunny toy, and a helicopter with spinnable rotors, vet's kit and a hinged rear tailgate.
- Kids can pretend to have a picnic with their pet rabbit, fly into action to rescue the bunny from an island, stretcher it to safety and care for once it’s been saved from the claws of the crab.
- This baby animal toy makes a great birthday or Christmas gift for kids aged 6+ who love imaginative rescue play.
- The helicopter measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 7 in. (19 cm) long and 1.5 in. (5 cm) wide – small enough for kids to keep out, ready for LEGO® Friends animal rescues anywhere in their bedroom!
- Compatible with Vet Clinic Rescue Buggy (41442), Vet Clinic Ambulance (41445) and Heartlake City Vet Clinic (41446) animal rescue toys to open up a world of caring LEGO® Friends play.
- Introduce kids to Heartlake City, where kids can learn that every mission is possible with the help of their friends.
- The building components of this LEGO® new toy meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and components are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.