- Item: 41423
- Ages: 7+
- Pieces: 302
Kids can pretend to take to the skies to rescue a toy tiger cub from a waterfall. This set comes with 2 tiger cubs, plus a toy parrot and baby turtle toy. LEGO Friends is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers.
Many ways to play
In this jungle rescue animal playset are a wealth of wildlife adventure play starters. Kids can observe the toy baby tigers in their cave home or explore the rocky waterfall and discover diamonds. If they want to up the drama, they can use the tilting function to upend characters into the bubbling waters and kickstart a daring hot air balloon rescue.
These rescue playsets let youngsters feel the thrill of embarking on an exciting mission! Even the build will be a blast – this set comes with Instructions PLUS on the LEGO Building Instructions app. Using the zoom, rotate and visualize modes, kids will feel like master builders!
- LEGO® Friends is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers who use their creativity, curiosity and passion to protect endangered species in our jungles, and help build a better world for all of us.
- Immerse kids in exciting wildlife adventures with this colorful and detailed brick-built toy hot air balloon set for children who love action play, exploring nature and caring for animals.
- Kids can invent exciting jungle stories with the help of a brick-built, hot air balloon toy, LEGO® Friends Emma and Andrea buildable mini-doll figures, 2 baby tiger toys, plus a number of other cute animal figures.
- Kids will love pretending to fly the hot air balloon toy and dangling its basket for the cubs to jump into. The waterfall features 2 functions that let kids flick characters into the water for a dynamic play experience.
- There are lots of ways to engage with this 302-piece tiger toy set, making it a brilliant birthday, Christmas present or holiday gift for boys and girls aged 7+ who love creative animal play and fun toys.
- Measuring over 5” (15cm) high and 4” (11cm) wide, the waterfall is the perfect size for display. And since it is compatible with all LEGO® sets, kids can combine it with any other LEGO bricks to make a truly creative playset.
- No batteries are needed to spark this action play. Manual tilt functions bring an element of dynamic play and opalescent bricks help give the cascade the appearance of falling water.
- Kids new to LEGO® toys? LEGO sets come with a clear guide to make building a breeze. This one also Instructions PLUS on the LEGO Building Instructions app, where youngsters can rotate and zoom in on their set.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards, plus the LEGO Group's own rigorous quality criteria, which ensures that they connect perfectly and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Friends bricks and build kits are tested to the max to ensure they meet the highest global safety and quality standards. They might even withstand a tiger cub attack!