LEGO Minecraft The Modern Treehouse (21174) is a large, detailed and extremely versatile playset that will give enduring pleasure to Minecraft players and any child who enjoys creative construction.
Kids build 4 very different rooms, kitchen, library, study and bedroom – then add a variety of authentic Minecraft accessories, from furniture and bedding to tools and TNT. The set invites kids to rebuild and reconfigure again and again and to explore imaginative play-and-display possibilities that never end. Rooms don’t even have to be attached to the tree. The set is ideal for children whose imaginations stretch beyond the walls of a traditional dollhouses.
- Item: 21174
- Ages: 9+
- Pieces: 909
- LEGO Minecraft The Modern Treehouse (21174) is a large, detailed and extremely versatile playset featuring 4 endlessly reconfigurable rooms packed with authentic Minecraft features.
- Includes a charged Creeper figure and a panda skin, ocelot skin, zombie, cat and chicken from the online Minecraft game, plus lots of authentic accessories.
- Children will rebuild and reconfigure this wonderfully convertible and customizable playset again and again to explore imaginative play-and-display possibilities that never end.
- This build-and-display modular treehouse is ideal for any Minecraft or model-making enthusiast aged 9 and up. It makes an ideal birthday present, holiday gift, or special treat.
- Measuring over 11 in. (29 cm) high, 7 in. (20 cm) wide and 6 in. (17 cm) deep, this impressive set is perfect for imaginative play, creative display and combining with other LEGO Minecraft sets.
- The colorful playset contains many authentic Minecraft accessories, including tools, furniture and TNT.
- LEGO Minecraft playsets give Minecraft players a new way to enjoy their favorite game, with characters, scenes and features brought to life with an imaginative mix of LEGO bricks and pieces.
- LEGO building kits meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time, it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet demanding global safety standards.