LEGO Minecraft The Sky Tower (21173) is filled with authentic action and diverse environments that kids with a passion for Minecraft can reconfigure again and again for endless adventures in the clouds.
Kids use cool, authentic Minecraft features to fly into the sky and build a floating blacksmith’s house, a soaring tower and a garden island. The play possibilities range from growing vegetables to battling flying phantoms. This accessory-packed playset is infinitely reconfigurable so kids can rebuild, reimagine and enjoy endless adventures – just like in the online game, but with hands-on, creative construction.
- Item: 21173
- Ages: 8+
- Pieces: 565
- LEGO Minecraft The Sky Tower (21173) incorporates a diverse range of buildable environments that reconfigure in infinite ways to inspire Minecraft adventures that never end.
- Includes a Pilot figure with elytra wings, netherite helmet, firework rocket and trident; 2 flying phantoms; an orange tabby cat; and lots of authentic accessories.
- This fantastically versatile playset encourages kids to continually adapt their creations and explore new adventures. It’s just like the video game, but with hands-on, creative construction.
- Minecraft players and creative builders aged 8 and up will enjoy endless hands-on, immersive pleasure with this imagination-inspiring playset.
- Measuring over 7 in. (18 cm) high, 6 in. (15 cm) wide and 5 in. (12 cm) deep, this reconfigurable set is ideal for imaginative play, creative display and combining with other LEGO Minecraft sets.
- The colorful playset contains many authentic Minecraft accessories, including a crafting table, anvil, grindstone, soul lanterns, potatoes, beetroots and a barrel of fish.
- LEGO Minecraft playsets give Minecraft players a new way to enjoy their favorite game, with characters, scenes and features brought to life by an imaginative mix of LEGO bricks and pieces.
- LEGO building kits meet stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time, it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.