Lay the foundations for open-ended creative play with the LEGO® Classic Gray Baseplate (11024). Measuring over 14.5 in. (38cm) square, this high-quality building toy gives kids a spacious 48x48-stud LEGO landscape on which to build, play and display.
Made for imaginative play
Inspire LEGO builders with an endless array of building possibilities – from street scenes to castles and mountain landscapes. This quality baseplate has enough grip to hold LEGO building bricks at any angle, even upside down! And when the building stops, the firm grip gives kids a collapse-free way to transport and display their creations.
- Item: 11025
- Ages: 4+
- Pieces: 1
Building key life skills
LEGO Classic sets put self-expression and open-ended play into kids’ hands. And as they construct, create and imagine, their free-thinking and problem-solving skills keep on growing!
- A place for creative play – This 48x48-stud baseplate provides an open landscape for all kinds of LEGO® creations
- Durable and sturdy – 2,304 aligned studs provide builders with a firm and durable grip for their LEGO® building bricks
- A world of creative possibilities – From street scenes to castles and mountain landscapes, kids can build whatever they imagine
- A gift for any occasion – The LEGO® Classic Gray Baseplate (11024) can be given as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 4 and up
- Designed for creative play – Measures over 14.5 in. (38cm) square, so there’s plenty of room for kids’ building projects and displays
- Battery-free item – Powered by creative kids with big imaginations
- No instructions required – Just remove the baseplate from the box for hours of imaginative play
- Kids play and learn – LEGO® Classic sets are designed to nurture kids’ physical and creative-thinking skills
- Putting quality in focus – LEGO® sets meet stringent industry standards, making them consistent, compatible and fun to build with
- A focus on safety – LEGO® Classic toy playsets are tested to ensure that every one of them meets rigorous global safety and quality standards