Kids, adults and grandparents can enjoy endless hours of fun and nostalgia with the LEGO® Classic 90 Years of Play (11021) building set. Celebrating a history of childhood toys for creative play, this set comes with a rainbow of colorful LEGO pieces, 15 mini build recreations of iconic LEGO toys from across the years, plus extra bricks for free building!
Building fun for ages 5 and up
Each of the 15 mini builds comes with its own step-by-step pictorial building guide, so even first-time builders can experience the pride and joy of constructing their own LEGO toys.
- Item: 11021
- Ages: 5+
- Pieces: 1100
Toys that build imaginations and key life skills
LEGO Classic building sets put ideas and inspiration into kids’ hands, with exciting models that stimulate unlimited open-ended play, helping children develop creative skills that will last a lifetime.
- A building experience for all ages – Children aged 5 and up can join adults and grandparents to recreate classic LEGO® toys with the LEGO Classic 90 Years of Play (11021) building set
- What’s in the box? – All you need to construct 15 mini build recreations of iconic LEGO® toys, from a pirate ship to an elephant or yellow castle, plus lots of extra LEGO bricks for free building
- Celebrating 90 years of playful learning – 15 Toy mini build recreations, including the 1998 Secret of the Sphinx, 2001 LEGO® BIONICLE® Tahu and the 2013 LEGO NINJAGO® Golden Dragon
- A gift for any occasion – This 5+ playset can be given as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day gift to LEGO® builders of all ages
- Bursting with colorful LEGO® pieces – Kids, adults and grandparents can build whatever they imagine with this 1,100-piece LEGO toy building set
- More sets to collect and combine – Combine this playset with others from the LEGO® Classic range for even more creative fun
- Simple pictorial instructions – Each of the 15 mini builds comes with a step-by-step building guide, so even first-time builders can enjoy the experience of constructing their own LEGO® toys
- Playful learning – LEGO® Classic building sets help kids develop creative skills that will last a lifetime
- A focus on quality – LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they’re consistent and compatible: it’s been that way since 1958
- Tested for safety – All LEGO® building toys are thoroughly tested toensure that every playset meets global safety standards