Take animal-loving toddlers on an imaginative journey to the bottom of the sea with LEGO® DUPLO® Wild Animals of the Ocean (10972) for ages 2+
Explore sea life and new skills
Take young imaginations to the depths of the ocean to meet an adult and baby whale, tropical fish and a cute turtle in their natural environment. With a fun waterslide and a 3-dimensional ocean-floor playmat to explore, there’s plenty to inspire imaginative play and build essential developmental skills in your little ocean explorer.
- Item: 10972
- Ages: 2+
- Pieces: 32
Playful learning for toddlers
All LEGO DUPLO sets are expertly designed with fun narratives, bright colors, diverse characters and lots of details to give your little learner a BIG start in life.
- Open-ended ocean fun – LEGO® DUPLO® Wild Animals of the Ocean (10972) gives fish-loving preschoolers endless, hands-on developmental fun with sea creatures in their natural habitat
- Hands-on play – The colorful playset includes an adult and baby whale, tropical fish and a turtle, which are all easy for toddlers to pick up and place, plus a 3-dimensional undersea playmat
- Playful learning – As preschoolers enjoy endless role play with the sea animals, they also develop their social, cognitive and fine motor skills
- Gift for preschoolers – Encourage a child’s passion for sea creatures with this fun-packed birthday, holiday or any-day treat for kids aged 2 and up
- Oceans of fun – Playmat measures over 9.5 in. (24 cm) high, 10 in. (26 cm) wide and 9.5 in. (24 cm) deep. Cave with corals: over 7.5 in. (19 cm) high, 2.5 in. (6 cm) wide and 7 in. (18 cm) deep
- Playful learning – All LEGO® DUPLO® sets are expertly designed with engaging narratives, lots of colors, diverse characters and many details to give your little learner a BIG start in life
- Consistent quality – LEGO® DUPLO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart: it’s been that way since 1969
- Safety assured – LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they meet stringent global safety standards