LEGO DUPLO Town Garbage Truck and Recycling (10945) is a colorful and versatile playset bursting with features to build skills as kids play.
There’s so much for toddlers to do and learn as they join 2 DUPLO figures for a variety of recycling activities. Practice color sorting by placing the colored bags into their matching bins; build fine motor skills with the open-and-close bin lids and the drivable dump truck; broaden imaginations with endless role-play stories; sweep up any spilled rubbish with the big broom; and develop eco-friendly habits that will last a lifetime.
- Item: 10945
- Ages: 2+
- Pieces: 19
- LEGO DUPLO Town Garbage Truck and Recycling (10945) is a colorful and versatile playset bursting with features and fun activities to inspire learning and play.
- Includes 2 DUPLO figures – a recycling man and a boy – a movable truck with a tipping function, 3 bags that fit into 3 matching waste bins, plus a large broom.
- As children role-play imaginative stories about organizing the recycling and loading up the truck, they learn about colors, improve fine motor skills and develop an eco-friendly understanding.
- This feature-packed playset provides endless playful learning for kids aged 2 and up and a chance for parents to share precious developmental milestones with their preschooler.
- The playset measures over 4.5 in. (11 cm) high, 5.5 in. (15 cm) wide and 2.5 in. (7 cm) deep, although it can be arranged in different ways as well as combined with other LEGO DUPLO toys.
- Building instructions include a fun picture story involving elements of the set to add extra enjoyment to the creative construction and imaginative play.
- All LEGO DUPLO playsets are expertly designed with imaginative features to encourage open-ended developmental play that parents can share with their little ones.
- LEGO DUPLO playsets meet demanding industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it’s been that way since 1969.
- LEGO DUPLO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy stringent child safety standards.