Open-ended animal-care adventures with LEGO® DUPLO® Jurassic World Dinosaur Nursery (10938) for preschool dinosaur fans aged 2+.
Cute baby dinosaur playset
Animal-loving toddlers can join Jurassic World’s Claire Dearing to care for 3 baby dinosaurs. There’s a Triceratops in a cave, a Pteranodon in a nest, and a Brachiosaurus using its long neck to nibble leaves from a tree. As your little learner plays with the adorable dinosaurs in their forest habitats, they’ll also develop their fine motor skills and emotional intelligence.
- Item: 10938
- Ages: 2+
- Pieces: 27
Playful learning for toddlers
Parents can share precious developmental milestones as LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and confidence into young children’s hands.
- Baby dinosaurs – LEGO® DUPLO® Jurassic World Dinosaur Nursery (10938) inspires endless animal-care adventures with 3 baby dinosaurs in their forest habitats
- Toddler-friendly figures – Includes buildable forest elements, baby Triceratops, Pteranodon and Brachiosaurus figures, plus the leader of the Dinosaur Protection Group, Claire Dearing
- Developmental fun – As your little learner plays with the baby dinosaurs in their forest habitats, they’ll also develop their fine motor skills and emotional intelligence
- Gift for kids aged 2+ – This hands-on playset is ideal for animal-loving toddlers and preschool dinosaur fans. It’s also fun for parents to join in and share precious developmental milestones
- Open-ended play – The Triceratops stands over 1 in. (5 cm) tall and the set can be reconfigured to inspire endless imaginative play possibilities
- Playful learning – LEGO® DUPLO® sets are expertly designed with engaging narratives, captivating colors, diverse characters and fascinating details to give your little learner a BIG start in life
- Consistent quality – LEGO® DUPLO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart: it’s been that way since 1969
- Safety assured – LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they meet stringent global safety standards