Add a surprising new addition to your sneaker collection with this LEGO® adidas Originals Superstar (10282) model. In this never-seen-before LEGO offering, you’ll be recreating the iconic sneaker from LEGO elements to make a collectible display piece that’s sure to spark conversations.
- Item: 10282
- Ages: 18+
- Pieces: 731
Authentic Superstar details
Just like the real thing, this LEGO version includes the iconic adidas Originals Superstar sneaker graphics, shell toe shape, trefoil logo and serrated 3 stripes mark. Right shoe or left shoe? You decide! This set includes 17 extra LEGO elements so you can choose to build either the right-foot or left-foot sneaker. For extra realism, it even has shoelaces and comes in an authentic shoe box.
A building project for you
This set is part of a collection of LEGO building kits for adults. With a display stand and plaque, this model will be appreciated by anyone who loves adidas and streetwear collectibles, as well as adult LEGO builders.
- Build and display one of the world’s most iconic sneakers with the LEGO® adidas Originals Superstar 10282 model kit for adults.
- Packed with authentic details like the famous shell toe, 3 serrated stripes, adidas logo on the tongue and other Originals Superstar graphics.
- With shoelaces and authentic shoe box-style packaging, this LEGO® model is a fun and realistic tribute to the original adidas sneaker.
- Looking for the best gifts for adidas fans? This model kit is ideal for anyone who loves streetwear collectibles, as well as adult LEGO® builders looking for a project with a difference.
- Measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) long and 3.5 in. (9 cm) wide.
- With a display stand and plaque, your sneaker build will take pride of place in the home or office.
- Extra LEGO® elements are included so you can choose to build either a right foot or left foot sneaker.
- This LEGO® adidas Originals Superstar set is part a series of creative building sets designed for adult LEGO building fans who appreciate stunning design and attention to detail.
- LEGO® building bricks are manufactured from high-quality materials. They’re consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- With LEGO® pieces, safety and quality comes first. That’s why they’re rigorously tested so you can be sure that the model is as robust as it is beautiful.