LEGO® Minecraft™ The First Adventure (21169) takes players into the Minecraft world, where they can explore endless action and adventure with cool features, popular characters and amazing mobs.
- Item: 21169
- Ages: 8+
- Pieces: 542
An impressive new way to play Minecraft
If you know a child with a passion for Minecraft, they'll love this recreation of one of Minecraft's most exciting environments. There's a 3-level structure full of fascinating features to explore, such as a waterfall elevator, collapsible rail tracks, sliding earth blocks and, of course, explosions. Popular Minecraft characters Steve and Alex are here to share the adventure, along with Minecraft favorites, skeletons, a dyed cat, horned sheep and a flowery moobloom.
- LEGO® Minecraft The First Adventure (21169) is a premium creative construction set that recreates one of the online game’s most exciting play environments.
- Includes Steve and Alex characters, plus 2 skeletons, a dyed cat, horned sheep, moobloom and fun features, such as a waterfall elevator, collapsible rail tracks, sliding earth blocks and explosions.
- Players must battle hostile mobs and avoid the hidden traps as they explore the detailed environment of the 3-level Minecraft™ structure.
- For ages 8 and up. A stand-out gift for Minecraft™ players looking to expand their passion for the online game into the real world.
- The set measures over 9 in. (23 cm) high, 8 in. (20 cm) wide and 7 in. (18 cm) deep. Great for hands-on play and creating a cool display to share with friends on social media.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ playsets give Minecraft fans a new way to play their favorite game, with characters, scenes and features brought to life with an imaginative mix of LEGO bricks and pieces.
- LEGO® building kits meet stringent industry quality standards to make certain they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure they satisfy strict global safety standards.