Unending fun awaits fans of Disney’s The Little Mermaid aged 5 and over in this LEGO® | Disney The Little Mermaid Story Book (43213) set. Based on the upcoming live-action The Little Mermaid film, it features 3 areas: Ursula’s lair with a folding shell throne; Prince Eric’s library with a hidden book and map; and Ariel’s cave with a revolving statue and key. The LEGO Builder app guides kids on an easy and intuitive building adventure, letting them zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track their progress.
- Item: 43213
- Ages: 5+
- Pieces: 134
Fun set for portable play
Kids get lots of creative options for play with this lockable book. It can be played with on its own or added to other LEGO | Disney sets (sold separately) and is packed with features and story starters to inspire the imagination.
This LEGO set gets kids playing fast with 3 LEGO micro-doll figures – Disney’s Ariel, Prince Eric and Ursula – plus a Sebastian LEGO crab figure. The storybook makes a fun gift that will wow kids everywhere.
- Inspire endless play – Give any fan of the film aged 5 or over a gift full of details to kick-start creativity with this LEGO® | Disney The Little Mermaid Story Book (43213) set
- What’s inside? – This play-filled set features a revolving statue, folding shell throne and bookcases with hiding spots for a book and map. It can be closed and locked with the key when play is done
- Beloved characters – Based on the upcoming live-action The Little Mermaid film, the book features Disney’s Ariel, Prince Eric and Ursula, plus a Sebastian LEGO® crab figure and lots of story starters
- Creative gift for ages 5+ – Give any Disney fan this set full of possibilities. Open the book to access a complete micro-world full of details, elements and functions
- Pack-and-go fun – The open book measures over 7 cm (2.5 in.) high, 22 cm (8.5 in.) wide and 12 cm (5 in.) deep, making it big enough for endless adventures and easy to pack for on-the-go play
- Intuitive instructions – The LEGO® Builder app guides you and your child on an intuitive building adventure with tools that let you zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track progress
- Important life skills – With detailed LEGO® micro-doll figures and recognisable builds, this Disney construction set encourages open creative play that helps build vital life skills through fun
- Uncompromising quality – Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they connect consistently
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards