LEGO® DC Batmobile™: Batman™ vs. The Joker™ Chase (76224) puts Super Hero action with the iconic 1989 Batmobile into the hands of kids aged 8 and over.
- Item: 76224
- Ages: 8+
- Pieces: 438
Batman adventures on wheels
This Batmobile playset brings all the drama and excitement of the classic 1989 film to life. A lift-off roof provides access to the vehicle’s cockpit, with room for a minifigure in the driving seat. When kids turn a control on the side of the car, 2 built-in blasters rise into position. A flame element attached to the exhaust pipe revolves as the Batmobile moves, and a flip-open boot provides storage space for the included Batarang™, harpoon spike and handcuffs. There are 2 minifigures – Batman and The Joker – plus accessories including a helmet and cape. For added digital fun, builders can zoom in, rotate models in 3D and track their progress using the fun, intuitive LEGO Builder app.
- Iconic 1989 Batmobile™ – LEGO® DC Batmobile: Batman™ vs. The Joker™ Chase (76224) brings the drama and excitement of the classic 1989 film to life
- Minifigures and more – As well as a buildable 1989-style Batmobile™, the set includes Batman™ and The Joker™ minifigures, plus accessories including a Batarang™, harpoon spike and handcuffs
- Authentic action – The vehicle features an accessible cockpit for the Batman™ minifigure, a control that raises 2 blasters into position, a flip-open boot and a flaming exhaust pipe
- Gift for kids – Give this 1989 Batmobile™ playset as a birthday, Christmas or any-day gift for young superheroes aged 8+
- Build, play and display – The Batmobile™ measures over 5 cm (2 in.) high, 28 cm (11 in.) long and 9 cm (3.5 in.) wide and combines easily with other LEGO® DC Batman™ toys
- Intuitive building instructions – Kids can download the LEGO® Builder app for an immersive building experience, with digital tools to zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track progress
- Expand the Super Hero fun – The extensive range of LEGO® DC Batman™ building toys provides endless imaginative possibilities for kids to build, play and display
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components meet stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and easy to build with
- Safety assured – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards